Scroll down for template Download.
Print file preparation guidelines for 19″ x 19″ All-Over-Print:
RESOLUTION: Graphics should be at least 150 dpi
COLOUR: All colours should be in sRGB.
FILE FORMAT: Please submit your files in .PNG or .JPEG format.
PLACEMENT: Exact placement is not possible. Making a seamless image that goes from front to back is not possible. We cannot guarantee exact graphic and text placement or alignment along seams.
1) CREATE new document sized to Width: 19” x Height: 19”
• Make sure Raster effects are set to 150dpi or higher.
• Make sure the color space is set to sRGB.
2) PLACE raster graphics or create / copy & paste vector graphics within maximum graphic size area.
Pay attention to graphics resolution (see requirements above).
3) EMBED raster graphics.
1. Choose “File” – “Export”
2. Rename your file
3. Choose either .png or .jpeg as the file format
4. Click the “Use Artboards” checkbox
5. Click “Export”
6. Make sure your resolution is 150dpi or higher
7. Make sure the colour space is set to sRGB
8. Click “OK” to save file
1) OPEN the template for this product or CREATE new documents.
2) CREATE or copy / paste graphics within maximum graphic size area.
Pay attention to graphics resolution.
1. Turn off the guides by using the eye icon tool.
2. Choose File – Save As and Rename your file.
3. Save as .png or .jpeg